Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas is Here!

December is here which for the Tomblesons means going out to all the holiday festivities around town. This weekend we started out going to the Scan Fair on Saturday and took my picture with the viking I had my picture taken with last year.
 

 I had to get some Krumkake which my Grandma used to make. Isn't really christmas without some.


 After going to the gym we were pretty hungry so we had some danish sausages with potatoes and gravy and a norwegian pancake. Sooo yummy.



 We saw a lot of neat crafts and candies and also saw a really neat group play some fun music.



 After the Scan Fair we ran a couple more errands then had a delicious dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. It's one of our new favorite places. We can't get enough of that really good bread.

 On sunday we went to have dinner at my moms then took her and Gio to go see the Festival of lights at the Grotto. There were so many beautiful lights and I got to spend time with some goats which is one of my favorite things.


No comments:

Post a Comment