Monday, May 5, 2014

Annabel's New Job

Annabel's had it easy since coming to live with us in January so we gave her a new job. She is supervising the construction of our new shed! I have to say she is doing great on her first weekend on the job.

She checked all the supplies to make sure we got everything on day one. 

"Where's the rest of the 2x4s I asked for?!"


"I need this gravel over there now!"


"Hmm ok. Good job."


She is such a perfectionist and made sure each screw was right on the line. 


"Hey! Why isn't this wheelbarrow full!"


"You better cut that straight!"



Annabel works hard, but she also plays hard. She's hoping for not too much rain next weekend to continue the work. 


2 comments:

  1. Seeing her in the wheelbarrow makes me realize how tiny she is! I love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's a shrimp! and so precious!

      Delete